If you’re planning to shift the boiler to a new place inside your home or purchase a new one, it is time to determine the ideal area to place it. Selecting the perfect place to launch the system is challenging, considering its complicated character and the legal restrictions surrounding it. While some prefer keeping it in their living space, some prefer the kitchen. However, where to put a boiler in the kitchen relies on your appliance’s size and available space. A kitchen is probably the ideal spot to hide a boiler as its cabinets are perfectly sized. It is the perfect choice to preserve yourself extra expenses of vessels and cylinders. But, heed the help of professionals to implement this. So, check out this blog about ideal places inside a kitchen to put a boiler, created by our boiler team at Boiler Solutions.
Despite the most promising efforts of numerous manufacturers to design a boiler or add it with an exciting look to a room, we still suggest hiding it in the kitchen. It is the best place to conceal it. On the other hand, you should also consider the boiler flue. One of our blogs titled can a boiler flue go through the roof will be an exciting read for you.
Book a GAS SAFE REGISTERED engineer for your boiler issues or simply get in touch.CALL NOW
We believe that your safety and the safety of your home is of utmost importance during a boiler service or any other gas appliance-related work. Our customer-first approach is what has allowed us to build up a stellar reputation over the last decade. The only way to ensure that your boiler or appliance is functioning efficiently and safely is with regular maintenance and professional servicing, which are usually carried out annually. There are a number of reasons to get a yearly service.CALL NOW
• In a cabinet – If you aspire to install a boiler and its components in a kitchen, one good place is in a cupboard. However, before investing in one, we suggest determining if it is tight and can fit into the shelf. You must check its dimensions with the manual or consult the retailer for such information. Before you visit a store, note down the dimensions of the kitchen cabinet. If it suits the boiler, you should then move ahead.
• Inside a utility area – If there’s a utility space inside the kitchen, it is an excellent place to install it. This area is probably the most suitable as it helps keep your boiler away from everyone’s eyes without interrupting your occupancy. Ensure the area around it is clear to store its wires and other components from causing an obstruction. A utility area is a perfect place to store other belongings.
Boiler Solutions also offers a range of services which includes boiler installation. Check out more details by visiting the homepage.
Storing a boiler and its parts in a kitchen is challenging as it can affect maintenance work and may consume storage space. So, still wondering about how to hide a boiler in the kitchen? We will get there shortly. But, before that, if you have ever wondered about other services we offer, then learn more about Air Source Heat Pump Servicing in London.
With regards to tips on how to hide your boiler, please refer to the one below:
• Use it as a partition – To conveniently place a boiler within reach, you can fix it on the boundary between the kitchen and the dining area with the two backing onto each other. You may disguise it on both sides by painting it the exact tint as the rest of the space or dangling a photo over it. At the same time, you can get an idea from this blog titled how to cover boiler pipes in the kitchen if you need a way to conceal your boiler.
• Include some art – If bold enough, you may include some art pieces on the appliance to give it a pleasing look. It will, in turn, enhance the overall feel of your space. We suggest painting the boiler covering as it is typically plain. Invest in warmth and moisture-immune colour. Otherwise, your hard work will go to waste.
• Purchase artistic drapes – You can choose a low-budget solution if you’re not planning to renovate the entire kitchen. It includes concealing it with a drape that matches the rest of your home. One may also employ a canvas to design imagery. It will give a kitchen an exciting feel and conceal the boiler!
• After doing the needful, it is time to hide the wires connecting it. You may paint them identical to the walls and tiles, but ensure they are resistant to humidity and warmth. One may also put them in a high-quality casing that matches their surroundings.
Every residence must install a boiler, especially in colder regions. Since these boilers might be a little unpleasing to look at and may bring down the aesthetics of a room, it is best to hide them in the kitchen. We hope the above tips are effective in helping you cover the boiler and its cables in a cupboard. You are free to try unconventional and budget-friendly tricks to conceal the boiler while permitting convenient access for servicing. Suppose your plan is about setting up the boiler in a new property. In that case, other aspects might hang over your head. This blog titled what is a zoned heating system? might be insightful.
You must adhere to some rules to install a boiler inside a kitchen shelf. It includes easy accessibility for timely maintenance, service, and repairs. Some other vital points to remember are:
So, you’re thinking of how to fit a boiler in a kitchen cupboard. In that case, you need to ensure a division of around 50 mm between the appliance and the shelf. Make sure the rack isn’t airtight to let the air circulate via the machine properly. We suggest buying a gas boiler if you’re searching for a portable boiler that easily fits in a cabinet. These boilers are small enough to house on a standard shelf. You may also place them in a washroom or a bedroom as they are compact, making them a perfect fit for tiny houses sustaining adequate warmth.